Mission Myeloma, Inc. is dedicated to helping multiple myeloma patients and their families right here in Wisconsin. The goal is to provide support and resources for Wisconsinites diagnosed with multiple myeloma cancer. Currently, there is no known cure. Learn more about multiple myeloma symptoms, find out how we provide financial support for multiple myeloma cancer patients and visit our FAQ page for additional multiple myeloma resources.
Mission Myeloma, Inc. was established in July of 2016 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit entity whose mission statement is to show support to patients and their families affected by multiple myeloma and to fund research for a cure.
Our annual Miles for Myeloma Walk/Run is held on the first Saturday of October. With the support of this signature fundraiser, we’re able to provide financial assistance for multiple myeloma cancer patients in Wisconsin and care packages through our medical facility partners. This also allows us to continue funding research for a cure right here in Wisconsin. This event has grown to a virtual event where participation comes from across the United States as families support loved ones in Wisconsin from near and far.
We partner with the following medical facilities across Wisconsin to provide care packages to patients currently in treatment.
- ThedaCare Cancer Center in Appleton, WI
- Marshfield Medical Center in Eau Claire, WI
- Marshfield Medical Center in Rice Lake, WI
- Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, WI
- NW Memorial Cancer Center in Ashland, WI
- Green Bay Oncology/St Mary’s in Green Bay, WI
- Ascension St Elizabeth in Appleton, WI
- Ascension Mercy in Oshkosh, WI
- Aurora Vince Lombardi Cancer in Two Rivers, WI
- Aurora Cancer Care, 3 Clinic locations in Milwaukee, WI
- (Coming Soon) UW Carbone Cancer Center in Madison, WI
Resources available in Wisconsin
Financial grant assistance is available. We have immediate resources available for multiple myeloma patients looking for help with bills, gas, whatever you may need during treatment, check out our grant process.
Get In Touch!
Mission Myeloma, Inc.
PO Box 103
Kimberly, WI 54136
Help is available
Our team is made up of all volunteers, so our response time during the business day may vary. Please know we do our best to answer questions within 24-48 hours. We appreciate your patience.